Sunday, January 29, 2017

Musical Interlude : Mana's Custom Soundtrack

Mana is a Bangalore celebrity! In Bangalore circles however, it is very easy to feel like you know a person because they are mentioned in your common friends' stories. I had the sheer privilege of (finally) meeting Mana in real life. She lives up to the hype of being super awesome and so much more. In addition to being a member of The Choral Riff, she also is the creative genius behind Mana Custom Art. Mana (much like us) found it hard to describe what music means to her in one sentiment.

This week she shares two tracks with us. Take a listen and be blown away by her super-awesomeness.

- Sudhir




I was introduced to this song recently by a friend, and I was hooked immediately. All of Honne's music was a revelation, and I'm still digging the groovy but easy listening vibe.
I really like the treatment of the vocals on most of the songs in this album. Very feel-based.

Good Together : Honne




This song has been around for a while, but was a bit of a late discovery for me. Nothing mind-blowing musically, but just some catchy, pop fun. I generally like Ed Sheeran's music, and this song has kind of been on loop on my iTunes. It probably will be until I get sick of it.

Shape of You : Ed Sheeran

No comments:

Post a Comment