Monday, January 16, 2017

Milestones

These songs are part of a new playlist- MondayMephobics 2

To listen to the previous one- click here

Happy Milestone! :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I know I sent you a song of Matthew Perryman Jones the other day so I thought I would send another one. Oscar season is here and his song is used for the trailer of Manchester by the Sea. And on further listening, I stumbled on this beauty. He sounds a bit like Bono don't you think? Hope you enjoy it!

Looking for You : Matther Perryman Jones



Hey hey,

Great music finds! I'm super excited about the Oscars- especially waiting to watch Manchester by the Sea. 
So- I know we rarely listen to popular music, but you know, it's not all that bad. This band has recently risen to fame in the UK and they're kinda cool! This one is from their older album. What's not to love about the video! This is what good music should do to people; to want to jump and dance around without bothering what you look like! :)
-Tanisha

P.S. I can't believe you are going to watch Hamilton. Like, I honestly don't think I have ever been this jealous of someone. It will take some time for me to turn this jealousy into happiness for you. Gah! 

Fallout : Catfish and the Bottleman


No comments:

Post a Comment