Monday, February 6, 2017

Can't Stop the Music

Hey,
I know I made you listen to this already, but I had to share it here too. Have been listening to this almost continuously. Happy Oscar season!
You need to watch this movie. Besides the great story and acting, the soundtrack is equally amazing. La La Land isn't the only movie with great music this year. The Hans Zimmer friendship is turning out to have some exceptional results!
It's impossible to listen to this song without tapping/snapping/swaying along. You just cannot keep still and listen to it.


Hope February is a good month.

Runnin' : Pharrell Williams




I see you are fully on board with Oscar season, huh? Well, I am hoping to delay that for a bit so I am sending you something different. This is a song that popped up on my Spotify recently. Very much a Sudhir-type song. Take a listen and you will know why. It is pretty great.

Nothing Arrived : Villagers

No comments:

Post a Comment