Monday, January 23, 2017

'It's Gotta Be You'

Happy Birthday Sudhir!!

I was remembering your last birthday- Campfire and tents in the halli! Was such great fun with the gang. Hope your day is a special one this year too. Continue being awesome. Wishing you an exciting year ahead (with no giants coming to gobble you up! :P)

Also, this is the 100th blog post! Yay!

Here for you today are three of your favourite people sharing their memories of you with these song choices.


We steal the show but especially with this one as it's one of the first shows we did together. Sudhir and I have been friends for 27 years and our families (great grandparents, grandparents, parents) have been friends and continue to be 4th generation in the running. There was a time when Sudhir and I ran a small flower making enterprise in our summer holidays! I am an entrepreneur today but if there's anyone I first got the bug from it's this guy. More important is his infectious we-can-do-anything attitude that's something I miss and enjoy when he is around. This song brings back such good memories each time it is played.
- Dheeraj

It's Gotta Be You : Backstreet Boys




Happy birthday you sexy boy!!! Your version of the anthem will always be my favorite!!
- Vivek

The Anthem : Good Charlotte




Cheesy and best because Sudhir is my sweaty topless superhero and I'm literally a call away for all PhD whining and venting! Much love and happy birthday to you, Suds!
- Maliha

One Call Away : Charlie Puth

No comments:

Post a Comment