Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Music to you!

The new year brings scope for reflection and resolution. It is a chance to discard old habits and embrace new ones. For us, we choose to fill our 2017 with more new music. Thank you for being a part of this journey with our little project. Stick around. We have lots more music to be the soundtrack for your life.




Tanisha's Picks


There's something so soothing about this song- the light vocals, the slo-mo video and the waves. I heard one song by the talented experimental musician Tom Misch a while ago, but was quite thrilled to re-discover him through this beautiful track. 

It makes me want to take a rake next time I go to the beach!

Watch Me Dance : Tom Misch





Sudhir! Remember when we loved the Oscars?! Haha, last year we failed to live up to our Oscar madness, but this year we shouldn't let that happen again. I read up about all the possible nominees for this year, watched a bunch of trailers and got hold of a couple movies to start my Oscar marathon. 
I found this beauty during my trailer watching. I love covers, and this one is pretty epic. Starts of with an eerie feel to it and then crescendos to this intense full-blown knock-knocking!  Hope you are just as excited about the Oscars this year.

Knockin' On Heaven's Door : Blackwall





Sudhir's Picks

Happy New Year, Sunshine! So since it is a new year and we talk about new music, I am sending you a newish song and a song which is new to me. The first was just this weekend in 2017 (so it counts :)). I found the second one on Spoitfy which is slowly becoming my best friend. I am sure you will be receiving many 2017 tracks from there. 

My second song is also the 200th song on our playlist. I am so glad that we continue to do this and look forward to awesome ways we can continue to share new music.

Enjoy!

House of Gold : Twenty One Pilots




Over and Over Again : Nathan Sykes



No comments:

Post a Comment