Monday, December 19, 2016

Merry Christmas to All


Sending you something a little less traditional this Christmas. Hope you enjoy it. I know we said one song but a medley counts, right?

Bluegrass Christmas Medley : The U.S Army Band




It's been a tiring week, but such a good one. Of all the things I love about December, baking cookies and good Christmas music are somewhere at the top of the list. What is especially exciting to find are artists who instead of covering common Christmas songs, compose new ones. Josh Garrels' Christmas album is such a great example of this. Even the ones he does cover, he makes his own with new arrangements and a variety of instruments. 

This song is my favourite and is probably my most played song this month. I think part of why I love it is because the intro reminds me of something from the Ocean's 11 soundtrack. (Ok not exactly, but a bit similar!)

I know you are really far from home this Christmas. But I hope that the week is a good one for you. (Btw., catch up needed!)
-Tanisha

Gloria : Josh Garrels

No comments:

Post a Comment