Monday, May 2, 2016

The Five Year Crush

Hi,

Not sure if I mentioned but May 1st (in 2011) is the day I graduated from Concordia. It's been five years since I switched my tassel and flipped my ring. So in honour of that I am playing a classic for you which I am not sure if you have heard before or not. The lyrics don't have much to do with nostalgia but David Bowie constantly screaming five years seemed apt for my current state of nostalgia. Enjoy!

Five Years : David Bowie





Hey,
I chose a different song to share, but then this came up in the YouTube suggestions. Quite a nice collaboration, I think. I shared a Yuna song in the first post on this blog. Although her style has become a bit more mainstream compared to her older music, her voice is so perfect and classy.

Crush : Yuna ft. Usher 



No comments:

Post a Comment