Monday, May 16, 2016

Take Yours, I'll Take Mine

Hey you,
In celebration of a pretty fun filled weekend, I decided to share two songs that I listened to last week. This song just seemed so familiar when I heard it, I was almost singing along. It must be from some movie or an ad. I know you're not the biggest fan of folk (and with the banjo, this is super folk-y), but you might like this one.

Take Yours, I'll Take Mine : Matthew Mole



I almost got a bit teary eyed with this song by Frances. I was torn about which song I wanted to share of hers- but have chosen a live acoustic one, because it was on repeat all day.
Enjoy your trip this week.
- Tanisha

Set Sail : Frances




Hey hey!

Not sure if you have heard this before or not. But it is definitely worth a share.
I think I have mentioned that Death Cab for a Cutie's Plans is one of my favourite albums of all time - definitely in the top 3 most complete albums. They are back to perfection with this song. I can't believe I haven't heard it until now. Hope you like it.

- Sudhir

Black Sun : Death Cab for Cutie




No comments:

Post a Comment