Monday, April 25, 2016

Song in my Head

Hey,

Stumbled on this interesting song today. Such a quirky band. Despite the silly costumes, the colour and face paints in the music video, it's a pretty deep and serious song - talking about problems of starting anew, changing from an old self to a better self, yet clinging on to the dreamer that you are and still finding fulfillment in life... I think this is what it means, but I could be completely wrong. :P


Anyway, I've got this song in my head and it won't go.

Have a good week. :) 

Spirits : The Strumbellas





Bow wow!

I am not sure if you know of my love for strong solo female artists - Ingrid Michaelson, Regina Spektor, Etc. This is one of my favourites. It is made so much better by the solo piano playing throughout. I am not sure what it means. Not sure there was wonderbread during biblical times. I will leave that up to you to decide.

Happy special week to you!

Samson : Regina Spektor

No comments:

Post a Comment