Sunday, May 8, 2016

This King Charles


This is the most unique sound I have heard. I haven't been left this excited and awestruck since I first heard Mika. There are several reasons why I like King Charles-
1) Unique sound but has slight elements which remind them of touring partners - Mumford and Sounds
2) He is from the London gang which does exceptional alternative music and
3) Beautiful thought-provoking lyrics. He has won awards for it. Listen to Love Lust

He will rise to the top of your frequently-played list soon. I promise.

Ivory Road : King Charles




Hey,
Absolutely love this King Charles guy. Been listening ever since you introduced me to him last week. I'm adding number 4 to your list- his hair! 

Sharing a very mellow track from a band I came across recently. Fairly new group with just a few songs to their name. But it's so beautifully constructed- minimal guitar and vocals but such moving lyrics.

Have a good week. :)

Swim : Cape Cub

No comments:

Post a Comment