Sunday, January 3, 2016

January to June!


Sudhir's Pick

Happy New Year!

I wanted to start with a bang so here is your song. I have never immediately liked a song as much as I do this one. Even though the lyrics (which suck you into the song) are rather saddening they work really well with the calm yet exciting tempo. Click the repeat button and sit back and enjoy!





Tanisha's Pick

I think I speak for more than just the two of us when I say that Dec 31 will always bring with it a reminder of that day a few years ago when we lost a friend. 
I didn't intend to find a sad song for the New Year post, but I was looking for music on Friday and when I read the opening description to this track, he was the first person I thought of. 

Pay attention to the beauty of video. Watch the expressions of the people. It's pretty intense. I especially love how some of those gazes into the past suddenly bring a small smile on their faces- a reminder of some beautiful memory.

Hope you make lots of happy memories this year. Have a great 2016 :D





3 comments:

  1. I listened to some other tracks of Elliot Root - really really good music, especially his acoustic tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! The girl in the thumbnail - her gaze is haunting. Very nice song. This will be a good year for all of us. I can feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they are a new band and I can see some really good stuff coming from them. Tennessee produces some great bands. Lots of country influence in this song.

    ReplyDelete