Sunday, January 17, 2016

Happy 100!


Sudhir's Song
So for our 99/100th YouTube post, I thought I would send you a song which I think might be in the top 5 songs I have EVER sent you. It’s a bit different from my usual selection but why I like it is pretty self-explanatory. Her beautiful soulful rings through the entire time and the piano piece is spectacular. I think it could well be a theme song for 2016. Thoughts?
Enjoy! And hopefully, there will be a few more weeks when I will win. Have to keep building on my 6.




Tanisha's

Woohoo! 100 songs on the playlist :)

There's something I love about this song - must be either his voice, the old school vibe or the energy in the video, energy in the song (especially as it picks up). Whatever it is, this was on repeat for like the whole day when I found it.

Knowing me, I'll probably over-listen to it and then won't be able to hear it again for a while.
Until then, "Saaaaturday night, kind of pink!"




4 comments:

  1. You win this one. What a voice, what a song! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a brilliant theme song for 2016, thanks Sudhir. :D

    And congratulations to the both of you on the milestone, here's to many more! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Tanisha, it's okay even if you just thought the dude was cute; don't overthink it. :p

      Delete
    2. Yes, that also. Lots of reasons! :D

      Delete