Monday, December 28, 2015

Wildfire in my Soul

Hey Sudhir,

I found this the other day and loved it! One thing though; the video is pretty cool, and hence totally distracts from the song. So, please watch it first just for the video and then listen again to just the song. Loved the concept of this video as much as the song. 

Seafret is a fairly new band and released their second EP- Oceans early this year. Hope they have more music out in the coming year. Enjoy the song and the week ahead. :) 

Wildfire : Seafret






Hey hey!

I discovered Beth Hart when one of her songs featured on a finale of Californication. It was a song called 'My California' and it lingered. I listened more and was lucky to discover this wonderful voice belonging to a woman with an incredible range. Plus, you know how much I love pianos in rock songs. 

Enjoy!

Soul Shine : Beth Hart

1 comment:

  1. Love this song! Great choice. I really want to do this experiment. Let me know if you know any strangers. :)
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete