Monday, January 11, 2016

Young and Free

Sudhir's Pick

Hey hey!
So… remember a week ago I sent you a random name and asked you to remember it? Well, they happen to be your featured band for this week – Beach Avenue. Very chilled out and mellow but has all the instrumentation which you like. Fun fact. The lead singer of this band won American Idol. Of course, we wouldn’t know this because it happened several decades after we stopped watching. I went back and listened to this guy. We might have actually liked this season. Cheers to our youth!





Tanisha's Pick

So I am choosing a song from my November Playlist. As you know, I was climbing in the lovely Kudremukh national park just yesterday (already feels like ages ago). There's something about the song- the reverb, the simplicity of the arrangement, and the sound of the wind in the first few seconds that makes it the perfect choice today (the video helps too).

Next time I am off to the mountains, you should come too. :)

1 comment:

  1. Tell me the time and place and I will be there. :) Looking forward to a microadventure.

    ReplyDelete