Monday, November 30, 2015

Chicago or Half the World Away

Sudhir's Pick

So before we descend into Christmas music marathons I thought I would share one recently discovered fantastic jazz song. You know that jazz isn't my most preferred genre but I do like it a lot when I hear it. B.B. King and Clapton rang very highly in my list of individual artists. This song has so many great artists at their best. Hope you enjoy it. Perfect for chill out or dancing when no one is around.



Tanisha's Pick

What are you saying, Sudhir?! It's December tomorrow, so cannot wait any longer for Christmas music. (Actually, I started listening to Christmas music ages ago)
A few weeks ago, I discovered the artist Aurora. Such clear crisp vocals- it's like winter breeze. Was listening to more of her today and found that she sings a cover of Oasis' Half the World Away for the John Lewis Christmas advert for this year. Then I watched their christmas adverts for the past couple years. They are all so beautiful and lovely - this one was my favourite.

So, here's Aurora and some John Lewis Christmas warmth.




No comments:

Post a Comment