Monday, November 9, 2015

Rainy Day Tunes


Hellos!
Such a cold and gloomy day! My colleague and I at work couldn't even type because our fingers were getting numb, so we had to thaw them around the coffee cup. 
Played this song in the afternoon and it definitely spread some warmth by making us move to the beat. After the fifth time, she was like, "you're playing the same song again!?" :P
Never heard of this group, so should check out other stuff by them. I think this would make a good track for a beach playlist; it has a bit of a calypso vibe. 
Enjoy it and have a good week. 




Hey hey!
So, much like you (and I am sure everyone else in Bangalore today) I was stuck in the rain for a bit. While I was getting shelter under a tree, I thought back to last week when I heard a song in Joe's place. Since it is his birthday, I don't mind talking about him a bit. Typical Joe didn't know what the song was called but he knew the name of the band - Deer Tick. I spent the day listening to several of their songs but couldn't find the song that Joe was playing. However, what I found was a new band which I genuinely like. They are very folksy and rough hazy vocals like a Bob Dylan or Bob Geldof. Perfect for rainy nights like this. This is my favourite discovery from today. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment