Monday, November 23, 2015

Soulful Suffering


Lost in the Light - Bahamas

Hey there, 
Heard this song the other day on 8tracks. Such sad lyrics, but sooo deep and soulful. Goes to show that a simple-structured song can really make you focus on the feelings behind the lyrics. Listened to some of this other music too, but this is definitely my favourite.
Hope you have a good week! 

P.S. It's December soon! :)





Suffering You, Suffering Me - Slow Club

Hey Hey!
So remember a while ago I sent you this song called Christmas T.V. by a band called Slow Club? No? GO listen to it now. Can we continue now? Good. I swear I thought they were a one hit wonder but I was totes wrong. This song has become the soundtrack to me week. It is super upbeat with phenomenal vocals. Seriously, a great song and so different from Christmas TV (which is probably in my top 10 favourites of all time). Let me know your thoughts.

Peace!




1 comment:

  1. Of course I remember that song. This one is good. But in my opinion, Christmas TV is waaay better. :)

    ReplyDelete