Monday, November 16, 2015

Time and Lemons

Sudhir's Pick

Hey yo!

This is my win for the month. Not only do I get to share a cover of one of my favourite songs but it is performed by one of the top 15 performing voices right now. Also, have you heard of Chilli Gonzalvez before? Listen to more of his stuff. He popped up on my Spotify last year and I literally couldn't stop listening to his stuff. Very soothing. Anyways, Enjoy!




Tanisha's Pick

Hi, I spent the whole afternoon trying to find a song. Listened to so many good choices, but I guess they just weren't quite right for this week. I also thought that because you are still recovering from fever, you may not have posted yet and would buy me some extra time, but was pleasantly surprised that you've already written out your post. 

Here's a song I heard recently. It's such a happy warm tune by an Australian trio. I read that they only started singing together a few years ago to raise money for a mission trip to Africa. When they started busking in Sydney, they got noticed and then they were offered an opportunity to record their music.

Hope you like the song and hope you recover soon too!



No comments:

Post a Comment