Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Give

Sudhir's Pick


So I know December for you means Christmas and all that comes with it. For me, it marks the coming of the end of the year and calls for a time for reflection. I know I have shared a few reflection type songs throughout the year but this might be my favourite. Randomly discovered Foals this past weekend on game night when we were watching a movie channel late at night. Out of the host of songs of this UK based band. This might be my favourite. Take a listen-



Tanisha's Pick

I've been listening to a lot of Christmas music. But, it seems that from the ones I have been listening to this year, they aren't really share-worthy. Hopefully, there will be some better ones soon.

This is one that my cousin found last year. Really like this guys voice and the arrangement of the song. It's so mellow, perfect for cold winter evenings with Christmas tree lights and hot chocolate. 

1 comment: