Monday, February 8, 2016

Celebration Time

Monday Mephobics celebrates 1 year of awesomeness! :)

Hello hello! 
One year already! Quite an achievement I think for this blog to have survived for so long. So many fab songs and from you and some from our friends. For this special post, here are two songs for you.

The first- this is very very new band from Germany called Kytes. This is their second track and it's pretty awesome. They'll be touring in the US this year, so hopefully they will get their well-deserved fame then.



The second is by reggae artist Mishka. His voice melts like butter! The title of the song is a little misleading because the lyrics are pretty depressing. "Are you happy with your plastic smile? ...




Deep stuff, Tanisha. Happy Blogiversary! 
I actually can't believe that we were this disciplined and committed! High five us!

Since we are going international this week, I am sending you a song by South African band A-King. Very alt rockish and a super interesting lead singer's voice. Can we continue this for another year? I Believe...



And in honour of our blogiversary, I am sharing what in my opinion is the most beautiful melody of all time. Literally, only Ingrid Michaelson could make this work. She is such a genius! Besides, the lyrics are hauntingly beautiful. I am sure you will enjoy it.




No comments:

Post a Comment