Monday, December 14, 2015

All Will Be Well!



This week I have the honour of introducing my friend Elise to you-a woman with impeccable taste in career, music, dress sense and friends. We worked together in london for term and soon discovered our common awesome taste in music whike we would edit videos. The exchanges began, mostly sustaining us during thesis writing time. This week Elise brings that awesome music choice to you, Mephobics. Enjoy!

-Sudhir



 Often I can tell that I’m going to be friends with someone based on their music taste. I think I was already friends with Sudhir before I realized that his music taste was awesome, but I think that was still definitely a good sign for our friendship. We both like a lot of songs that to me often sound carefree but are also thoughtful; that might sound like kind of a dichotomy but I think that’s how both of us tend to approach life, which is why we get along!

- Elise Young




Simple Things : The Silent Comedy

I like this one (a) just because it sounds really fun and (b) because it reminds me that it’s OK to not really know what you’re doing or thinking at all, and you can still enjoy life even when all the pieces haven’t fallen into place.




All Will Be Well : The Gabe Dixon Band

This one reminds me that even if all the pieces haven’t fallen into place… they will!

No comments:

Post a Comment