Monday, October 26, 2015

All We Have Is Time


Hey hey,
It might just be because it sounds a lot like Death Cab for a Cutie but Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness might be my favourite find of this year. Very easy listening, relatable lyrics and a beautiful voice. I like this song better than the more popular - Cecilia and the Satelite which I think we have talked about recently. Either way, I can see him becoming a prominent feature on 8 tracks playlists. Enjoy!
-Sudhir




Hey!
No sure if I ever sent you music by UsTheDuo. They were just YouTube singers, but last year they became famous when their song was part of the Book of Life soundtrack. Heard their latest track, 'Slow Down Time' today and just do not like the new style of their music. It was so upsetting to see them become so pop-y! I managed to find a live acoustic version of the same track, and it is lovely! Why don't they just release a stripped-down acoustic version?! Sigh.
-Tanisha




No comments:

Post a Comment