Monday, October 19, 2015

Call the Police


Hey hey!

I love our Oscar traditions - waking up early, continuous texting whichever hemisphere we are in and of course, the frantic tallying at the end to see who predicted more winners. I know awards season isn't for a while but since we started watching potential Oscar movies already (The Walk) might as well share a song from a recent Oscar flick. Oddly enough, I only recently heard it. I think Legend is better on this than 'Glory' which he won the award for. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it. Looking forward to February 2016.

-S






 
I know I sent this to you a couple weeks ago, but this needs to be heard by more people. Everyone knows that Clemens Rehbein (a.k.a Milky Chance) is a talented singer, but who are all these other talented musician friends of his!? Way too much talent for one music video. I listened to some of the music by the other singer in the video. Most of his music is in German, but really good stuff. I definitely think he sounds very much like George Ezra. Also, Roxanne is such a good song choice to cover. Have a good week. 

-Tanisha






picture courtesy - annenmaykantereit 


2 comments:

  1. Not a bad choice at all. Honestly, wasn't expecting that range from the second guy who sang! Roxanne is one of my favourite songs of al time so I don't mind the re-send. Thanks, again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, fantastic choice on this week's blog title. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete