Monday, October 5, 2015

It's Still Monday in Hawaii

From Sudhir 

Hey!

So I really, really think you will like this song. Remember when we were talking about Django Unchained having great music? This song totally belongs on that soundtrack. I know you enjoy songs with strong anthem- type choruses. This song has that and more. Thankfully, I was watching an episode of Colbert the other day. He was on there. Happy Monday!



From Tanisha

I played this for you the other day because I thought I had already sent it to you, but I guess not. It was a random find on 8tracks and I listened to it on loop for the whole day (like I do with great finds). Despite listening to it so many times, I'm still not sure what the lyrics are.

"Ooo, something that's real now. Ooo, it's better than here now..."

This is the debut track from an LA based band. Much anticipation for more music from them. 

1 comment:

  1. Great song choice. Can totally imagine it on the soundtrack of Django Unchained; the music and the lyrics.

    ReplyDelete