Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Feels

Hey hey!
If this is a blog about discovering new music, here it is. Jolan made it big on the Voice UK and his career has taken off since then. I couldn't get this Beyonce' song out of my head and found a perfect mix for you this week. Hope you enjoy!
-Sudhir

XO : Jolan



I know we decided that next week would be Christmas week, but I really couldn't help it. I spent the entire day listening to Christmas music yesterday and then went for a lovely concert in a beautiful cathedral last night- all the Christmassy feels. Makes me miss home.

Here's the nicest find from yesterday. Such a warm cover of the song. I read this description of his music from Facebook.

"You can almost hear the landscape in their songs – melodically rich, sweeping pop that washes over and basks you in sunlight." 

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas : Charles William



No comments:

Post a Comment