Monday, September 5, 2016

New Places and New Music


Tanisha,
So much has happened in this past week. Neither of us are in Bangalore anymore and we are on the cusp of new and exciting things. I figured I would find a song which would be good to mark this moment in our lives. I have heard the original before but I actually prefer this cover. Congrats on the start of a new life and cheers to a new phase of Mephobics!
-Sudhir

The Rising : Sting



Hey you,
Almost forgot that today was blog post day. Quite a transition we've both had just the past week. There will be many changes in our lives, but I'm glad that blog won't have to suffer. :)
Heard this song during my travels last week and knew I had to remember to share it with you.

Where is the Heart : Alex Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment