Sunday, September 11, 2016

Rest Days

Hey,

I heard this song a couple weeks ago. It's so beautifully mellow- from the piano notes, her voice and the slowly moving camera. Lighthouses are one of my favourite things ever- and this being filmed inside one makes me love it more.

I listened to this yesterday again. The last couple weeks have been so rushed and whirlwind-crazy that I decided I needed a complete rest day- sleep, good music and some cooking. Hope you find time for rest in your busy schedule.

Happy Monday and new week.

-Tanisha

Particles : Olafud Arnalds and Nanna Bryndis Hilmarsdottir



Hey hey!

We have been doing this way too long if we start accidentally picking similar songs. I also have a great acoustic song for you. It is a jazzy feel to a classic. Hope you like it. Spotify is a great thing and my selections are going to be waaaay better from now.

Enjoy your week in yet another city. :)

-S


Say a Little PrayerLianne La Havas

1 comment: