Monday, August 29, 2016

Jazzy Coconut Coffee

Tanisha's Pick:
Three days ago I was sitting in a café in Hanoi, Vietnam called Cong Caphe (see!) famous for its coconut cream coffee. Aside from the cozy interiors and yummy coffee, the were playing this really awesome bossa playlist. Loved it so much I asked and took a picture of the screen playing the music. Here's one from the list. Perfect café music, me thinks.

Billie Jean : Jamie Lancaster and Karen Souza



Sudhir's Pick:
So since we are going to with a little bit of jazz, I thought I would share this song I found recently. It is a song I am embarrassed to have only discovered recently, even though it's been popular for a bit. Enjoy!

The Revolution will not be televised : Gil Scott Heron

1 comment:

  1. Gill Scott Heron is making my transit in Bangkok bearable. Much thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete