Monday, June 6, 2016

Monday Panic!

Hey,

I told you I was watching the movie The Man from U.N.C.L.E the other day. It was quite enjoyable with its 60s crime and deadpan humour. I loved the soundtrack. It did so much for the movie. The song I picked was featured in the trailer. I might have sent you this song by Laura Mvula a couple years ago. 

This is what director Guy Ritchie said about her and I couldn't agree more. "It's not easy to find a new song which matches the power of the classic Nina Simone and Roberta Flack pieces in the film. Laura Mvula has done it with 'You Work for Me'"

You Work for Me : Laura Mvula



Yo!
Don't judge me. But I am actually a big fan of Panic at the Disco. They have an allure that I cannot explain. Their new stuff is exceptional. While heavy on the rock they still play very well to my teenage alt-rock days.

While 'This is Gospel' (The Piano Version) and 'Hallelujah' are my favourites. I am sharing this song because it is just that  - sharable. Enjoy!

The Ballad of Mona Lisa : Panic! At The Disco

No comments:

Post a Comment