Monday, April 4, 2016

Just For You

So this week I picked a song not based on what I like but rather what I think you would. In fact, your song sounds more like something I would pick. It is still an interesting sound but just not the tempo I am comfortable with. I will admit though it would be really nice chill out music for Boston Legal moments.

- Sudhir





Hey you,
Thank you very much! That is the kind of music I listen to a lot. Makes for perfect working music and general background music for my life- easy listening, simple arrangements and beautiful lyrics. This one is a little sad, but still beautiful.

I feel like I didn't listen to much music last week to find something particularly striking. So, I've picked one from a backup list in my mind of an artist I listen to once in a while. I had put his music on a travel music last year and this song would fit there too. Also, I really want to surf. 

-Tanisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment