Monday, March 14, 2016

Kyoto to London

I met Reshmi when she came to intern in the office where I was working in Sri Lanka. So many memories of good times in the tropical country - adventures on bus rides, late nights at the office, Sri Lankan monsoons and many sultry afternoons discussing Bangalore weather. 

That afternoon we spent at the Good Market buying sketchbooks and the many doodles I saw in it henceforth - I am not surprised that she ended up with her own art company. You all must check it out - Curiosity Kills the Cat.

And on top of that, she also has an incredible taste in music (also the inspiration for a lot of her artwork). Listen to her choices for this week.  

-Tanisha


Alone in Kyoto : Air

This is the kind of song that really transports me. It's so mellow and it's a perfect Saturday afternoon thinking in a pensive mood song. The first time I heard it was when I was in Nuwara Eliya in the midst of the mountains, and every time I hear the song, it makes me feel like I am right back there!




London Thunder : The Foals

This song is from their new album, What Went Down. If you listen to The Foals, you'll see that their music has evolved so naturally. 




No comments:

Post a Comment