Sunday, April 2, 2017

Only the Wild Ones

Hey you,

The past week has flown by, and summer has arrived in Delhi. I can already feel my body start cooking towards a medium rare state. Will be nicely well done by May, meat falling off the bone by June. Haha!

Anyway, since you are indisposed this week, I will treat you to my two good finds. Both trio male bands. Have you heard of Dispatch? They aren't a new band, but I don't know any of their music. This track is from their upcoming album release. Quite an interesting mix of genres- some reggae for sure, a bit of stomp and holler half way through the song, and general indie folk rock stuff.

Platon Karataev is a band from Hungary. Great song, great lyrics, interesting accents, good harmony. Cool shots in their video too. :)

Hope you enjoy them! 

Only the Wild Ones : Dispatch




Elevator : Platon Karataev



No comments:

Post a Comment