Monday, April 17, 2017

Mango Trees

Sudhir's choice:
I thought you would like this sweet melodic piece to help start your week off correctly. Once again, Spotify is to blame for helping me discover this song. Hope you like it. Also, how awesome is her voice? 

Oh Please My Heart : Redbird




Tanisha's choice:
The music video shows the singer, his manager and film maker traveling from Edinburgh to St.Ives couch surfing and performing in a variety of places. It reminded me of when Prateek Kuhad was in Bangalore and wanted to do a home gig, and we offered him your halli garden. I don't know how he chose any other option over singing under the mango trees in your house. We could even offer him tents and campfires, and plenty of people to perform for. His loss! 

The past two weeks been super busy- my fault that we skipped posting last week. Hope you've been good. Enjoy the song :) 

St.Ives : Charlie Straw



No comments:

Post a Comment