Monday, March 13, 2017

Much Needed Break

Hey hey!

This has been my trip for this week. You will know why. It does all the things I like in music. He will be huge soon, I think. It's my prediction. Take a listen. :)

See you in a few weeks.

-Sudhir

Lou Lou : Albin Lee Meldau



I've been telling you about my short weekend trip to the mountains, but I am stressing it more with my song choice today. The city tires me out- the noise and pollution is often claustrophobic. Spent two days with fresh air and beautiful mountain-scapes. Came home to find this song in my email. I don't remember signing up to this composers updates, but I guess I did. Instrumental music often connects me to nature. This track especially with it's raw acoustic recording with the creaking of the piano bench and the pedals. 

Glad you had a bit of a break this weekend too.

P.S. Great song choice. Listening on repeat. And yes, see you soonly. :D 

Seven : Richard P John

No comments:

Post a Comment