Monday, March 6, 2017

Keeping Me Alive

I finally found a song after a long time that is truly me. Take a listen and you will know why. Beautiful guitar riffs, gruff vocals and soulful lyrics. You will love it, too, I think.

Have a great week!

-S

Keeping Me Alive : Corey Harper




Great song choice, you. Very deep lyrics.
I don't feel too bad that we missed posting last week. I was so excited about Oscar season this year. Even though we couldn't watch the show live, was still a pretty exciting set of winners.

Thought I'd be back to my usual music listening, but I really had nothing to share until a few minutes ago. YouTube helped with a good suggestion. This guy seems to be popular, but I've never heard of him. Pretty fun style of music. Have listened to a few of them, and each of the tracks seem to be quite unique. Hope you like :)

Sure Love : Jarryd James

No comments:

Post a Comment