Monday, November 21, 2016

Shower Tunes

Shelby and I have been flatmates for the past 3 months and have bonded over Jantar Mantar exploring, grocery shopping, and chapatti rolling/puffing practice, amongst many things. As a flat, the four of us share our tastes in music over evening cooking, weekend chilling and party planning. Shelby mostly chooses to subject us to her choices through the bathroom door while she jives to them in the shower!
This week she agreed to bring them out of the shower and share her choices with this blog. Lucky us!

Much thanks, Shelby :)

Dinner Time! L-R: Sneha, Shelby, Tanisha and Nou

Hi people,
First time posting so let me introduce myself. Shelby here. I'm a engineer from the US but I've been lucky enough to be Tanisha's roommate for the past 3 months I like happy music so let me share a couple favorites from artists that dropped albums earlier this year.

I just found out about Local Natives, but I've listened to and would totally recommend all 3 of their albums! 10 seconds into 'Coins' and I'm sure you'll be hooked as well.

Coins : Local Natives




A happy song from a seemingly insecure musician. The Mowgli's are great!

Freakin' Me Out : The Mowgli's

1 comment:

  1. Freakin' me out is nice and happy but 'Coins' seems almost (beautifully) melancholy somehow... Great songs though, both. :)

    ReplyDelete