Monday, November 7, 2016

Nights and Days

So this may not be the most exciting song. Definitely out of character for a choice I would send you but the lyrics make it pretty interesting. I would recommend having them open when you listen to it.
Hope your week has been good.
- Sudhir

:)

By Night : Puzzle Muteson




Hey you,
Interesting song choice for sure- read the lyrics while I listened.
I had a couple songs stocked up the last two weeks, and today I just couldn't remember what they were. Oh well, luckily I found an interesting track (even though the lyrics are a little depressing) today while listening to a soundtrack of a movie I watched last night. It's never too hard to find good music.
Added bonus is that the track has a fun stop motion music video to accompany it.
My week was pretty good despite dying from the pollution in the city! Arrgh- enjoy the clean air in London.
- Tanisha

Day to Day : Eulogies

No comments:

Post a Comment