Monday, July 27, 2015

"My taste in music is your face"

Sudhir's Pick

The simple lyrics, easy melody and soulful voice make this an instant classic. I found this song a few weeks ago and have been dying to share it. The lyrics serve as a pick-me-up. "All will be well even after all the promises you've broken to yourself."





Tanisha's Pick

This band doesn't get nearly enough fame as they deserve. Their music includes a fusion of a variety of genres from alternative, to rap and electronic. I love how they use the piano in the fusion.

I read up an explanation of the band's name on last.fm "Tyler came up with the band’s name while studying All My Sons by Arthur Miller, a play about a man who must decide what is best for his family after causing the death of ‘twenty one pilots’ during World War II because he knowingly sent them faulty parts for the good of his business. Tyler explains that this story of moral dilemma was the inspiration for the name of the band."

No comments:

Post a Comment