Monday, April 20, 2015

Monday Night Songs

It's already Tuesday here. Apologies if you were waiting for your Monday dose of music. Here are our song picks for your late night listening. 

Sudhir's Pick
Yes, this may be a little dark but still a great song and is incredibly catchy. Listening to it transports you to the wild west engaging in a song of revenge. The goal of this blog is to encourage new music and this song for me, does just that. Inspires me to look into a whole new genre. Take a listen.


When the fires, when the fires have surrounded you
and the whole wide world coming after you
I've got blood, I've got blood, blood on my name




Tanisha's Pick
Oh, it's Monday already. I was listening to some new music the past week, but I guess nothing was worth sharing. This one is a song I heard a couple months ago. James Bay, his hat and his guitar altogether make some good music. 

The Telegraph talks about his voice -
"Bay's whispery countertenor is soulfully reminiscent of his Critics' Choice predecessor, Sam Smith, but with the earthy edge of Marcus Mumford or Tom Odell, with whom he shares a whispery falsetto."

No comments:

Post a Comment