Sunday, September 23, 2018

New Favourite

Sudhir's Pick:

I think this has the potential to be a new favourite for both of us. Hope you like it. I think the words will especially be meaningful.

Moving Forward : Colony House




Tanisha's Pick:

The last couple weeks have been so busy and I don't know how all the time just flew by. The other day it hit me that I've been back in Delhi for two months. Sometimes my grasp of time is very muddled up!

I loved being up in the mountains in Manali a few weeks ago, but it just makes living in Delhi all the more difficult. I really do miss my walks on the beach in Senegal. It was my daily therapy for a few months. By the way, my piano from Bangalore has a new home in my house in Delhi-- my new daily therapy. It's been super fun being reunited. :)

Enjoy the song- sad lyrics, but good voices. Have a good week. We should catch up sometime.

Hurt Somebody : Noah Kahan & Julia Muchaels

No comments:

Post a Comment