Monday, July 9, 2018

What I've Been Looking For

Sudhir's Pick:
Not sure if this is your type of song but I think you will like it. Take a listen. Adele has also done a cover of it which might be interesting.

If it Hadn't Been for Love : The Steeldrivers



Tanisha's Pick:
As you know, the last couple weeks have been a bit crazy; finishing off work on two projects, closing up my time in Senegal, saying good-byes and packing up. This past week is a different kind of busy - a full time table of family time in England enjoying summertime here (minus the hay fever!)
So I haven't been able to listen to music to find something to share. I was able to finally download Spotify, though it probably won't work once I leave the country. 
But today, I finally found what I've been looking for on the radio here - someone new and good. Hope you like :)

Found What I've Been Looking For : Tom Grennan

No comments:

Post a Comment