Tuesday, June 5, 2018

One More For Good Measure

Sudhir's choices:
I heard this song twice in the past two days in two movies. I figured it must have been a way for the universe to get it onto our blog. I really liked this slowed down version. I think you will too. Also, the movie is pretty good too. I would recommend it.

Take On Me (Unplugged) : Aha



One of my favourite Indian singer/ songwriters. I think you will like it. Hope you enjoy it!

Betther Than It All : Raghav Meattle




Tanisha's choice:
I watched the movie "Stranger than Fiction" the other day and I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would when I started it. Feel good, thought provoking in its simplicity, and such a good cast! 
Anyway, in the movie this song by Wreckless Eric is performed. Yesterday I listened to Cage the Elephant's newest live album and they do a very good cover of the song. 

Whole Wide World (cover) : Cage the Elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment