Monday, October 30, 2017

Songs for Non-Summer!


I loved your song last week. I don't usually follow Britain's Got Talent but if it keeps producing gems like this maybe I should. On a slightly different note, I think you will like this song a lot. Seems perfect for the colder winter days with a nice cup of chai. You will like it, me knows.

-S 

Lost in My Mind : The Head and the Heart




So nice catching up yesterday! Been long overdue. Britain's Got Talent doesn't always have stuff that's this exceptional. I only skim through their online videos and watch the music acts (usually hidden between the dancing dogs and magicians)

Good song choice. The Head and the Heart have very wintery-warmth music! Delhi has transitioned from endless summer weather to not-hot weather. Waiting for the days when it's cold enough to have hot chocolate every day!

Here's another wintery one! Have a good week
- Tanisha

Feels : Son Mieux

No comments:

Post a Comment