Monday, June 19, 2017

Crystal

Sudhir's Pick:
I realize I have been slacking a lot of late and I have no good way of making it up to you but I am going to try my very best through this post which mixes a good song and some epic trivia which I think you would appreciate.

While this song might not be your favourite genre, it is cool because the video is where The Killers got their name from. Please note the name on the drum kit in the video. The first song that The Killers wrote was Mr Brightside and they performed it for the first time at an open-mic night with their name "The Killers".

-S

Crystal : New Order




Hey Sudhir,
Yes, you have been slacking. Better win the next few weeks with more good music! (Until then, I shall hang on to the trophy :P) 
This one was a random YouTube find. What a solid voice (see what I did there!). But really, such raw emotion and intensity in his voice. Barely needed much musical accompaniment. 
Have a good week :) 

Solid Ground : Alex Vargas

No comments:

Post a Comment