Monday, May 29, 2017

From the Stratosphere

Hellos!

I like the name of the band and the name of the song, and all the nature references in the song.

I don't know how long I can keep ignoring this volcano choir inside my soul...
Like the islands in the sea, we are united in the deep...

There isn't a lot of information about the band, and only a few tracks to their name. Quite a lucky stumble upon.

How I Leapt From the Stratosphere : Mountains of the Moon




Oye!
So sorry you are not well. I have another song for you. Totally happy kind of get-well-soon kind of song! You have probably heard a song by this guy before-- this song has been in my head on and off. Must have heard it in a movie recently. Checked out other stuff by him, and found this one; love it.
Hope you are pain-free soonly. 

I'm Alive : Michael Franti & Spearhead 



No comments:

Post a Comment