Monday, October 10, 2016

Clouds or the Trees

Hey Sudhir,
Saturday night, and I am packing for a project trip to the Himalayas. This song happened to come up on the playlist I was listening to- pretty apt. It's such a simple message- get out there and make each day count! :)


Take to the sky
Open up your eyes and see how far you get in just one day
Take to the sea
And open up your heart and see how far you get atop this place


Just One Day : Mighty Oaks





Hey hey!

Nope, this is not a remake of a Bollywood song. Hope you are having fun on your trip. I think I have found a song for you this week which is equally meaningful. Plus, I know you like the mild folksy songs. Surprisingly, this song (towards the middle) sounds very much like a Mumford and Sons song.

All is Well : Austin Basham

No comments:

Post a Comment