Monday, July 4, 2016

A capella is alright, alright, alright

Hey, 
You wanted an A cappella week, so here goes. As a humongous no-instrument, full-harmony lover, I sifted through the BYU, Mike Tomkins, Peter Hollens and their friends videos and then almost picked THIS because I would move to Slovenia just to have a chance to sing with them! 

But I heard this today and it made me laugh so much. A parody of the most well known a capella group these days; Pentatonix, Ylvis took the bap chooaihs and the scooby scoobs and made it quite an act (far better than the Fox song, I think!) 
- Tanisha

A Capella : Ylvis




OK! So the reason I wanted to do accapella was because I heard this exceptional song by a group called Six Appeal. I am proud to say that the original line- up completely comprised of Concordia students. The current one has two - Jordan and Michael. They have travelled around the U.S. and even opened for Andy Grammar. They put on an awesome live show. Oh, yeah. They are also doing one of my favourite songs of all time. Hope you like it.
-S

Iris : Six Appeal


No comments:

Post a Comment